Re: Why didn't someone tell me???

Ms. Ysoie writes:

> As usual, I want a full report on my desk first thing in the morning, young
> man.

That may be asking a bit much.  My reporting skills ain't quite what they
used to be, and they were never that great to begin with.  Besides,
personally, I don't think I qualify as a 'young man' any longer.  ;)

>  And don't you ask why no one told you: we've told you til we're blue in
the
> face. Or at least a nice shade of indigo....

Aye, you've told me about him, but no one warned me that he was coming out
here.  If I hadn't decided to check his website, I'd have never known!  And
since you seem to be his most stalwart (or at least most vocal) fan around
these parts, I'd have had to blame you!  ;)

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Beth Orton - "Central Reservation"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky