Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #875

hi listees

let me start off by saying i am so jealous of all you ohio residents. i
would love to go to the dec 11th show....maybe i will.....are tix still
available????

also. in reference to jubilee. my best friend works for the organization
that sponsors it and yes otr will be there. someone mentioned it was with
the christian coalition for outreach. and i feel compelled to correct
them, (call me obsessive) but it is the coalition for christian outreach.
which i know is a minor difference. but i just dont want people to think
it is the christian coalition, another totally different organization.
believe me.
i will check with her on whether you can buy tix to just the concert. i
have a feeling the answer is no, by the sound of our last conversation.
but i will let you know if i find out anything.

again, jealous of all you people going to the show on the 11th

stephani