Re: Official Press Release

Many congratulations to Karen, Linford, Jack, and the boys for
pulling together what looks to be an INCREDIBLE deal for band AND the
fans alike (I'm excited to hear that so much of the old material will
be put back into circulation;  I've given away EVERY single OTR c.d.
I've ever bought because I love their music so much I feel pity for
people I meet that don't have any!).  Also, Kudos to Virgin -- it
sounds like they may reinstill my faith in Major
labels...well...nearly.  I'm so VERY sad I will not be catching Over
the Rhine this winter...it'll be as though something had gone VERY
wrong -- I've only missed one Christmas show ever, and that was the
very first.  I can't wait for the new c.d., and pray blessings upon
you all throughout this tour!  Now, if only Bill and the VoL boys
could land a solid contract!
amen,

mr. shannon lee lewis
SLEWIS at libris_libs.uga.edu
Set on Edge pages;
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/3038
http://www.mp3.com/artists/56/set_on_edge.html
Center for the Renewal of Science and Culture
http://www.discovery.org/crsc/index.html
Worldwide Discipleship Association
http://www.wdausa.org/index.html
University Church;