Re: No OtR ~ John Austin's Byzantium PLUS some OtR

Mm. Yeah.  I found that weathervanemusic.com source, too.  And
truetunes.com has it (a little more expensive, but you should know about
this source in case you like for other Christians working in music).

I know there's an official John Austin site.  I've seen it.  Right now, I
can't find it to save my life . . .

OtR content: David Labruyere plays bass on Byzantium.

See?  Everything goes back to OtR.

I enjoy Authorized Unauthorized Bootleg.

"I am the king of the beasts.  I am the king of the beasts.  I am the
king . . . I am the king . . . I am the king of almost everything."

Diggity.

Fred