RE: No OtR ~ John Austin's Byzantium PLUS some OtR

Thanks for the input.  Weathervane might have Byzantium in again after the
holidays, but right now they are out of stock.
I am still waiting to hear from True Tunes.  I have not seen an official
John Austin web site, but there is an area devoted to him on the Weathervane
site.  Authorized Unauthorized Biography was GREAT.  If you get a chance,
pick up If I Was a Latin King, it is excellent.  He is so talented.
I did not know about David Labruyere.  You are right!  All *good* things go
back to OtR!
Thanks again!