Re: Pre/Post Taft

lara said:
>Nikki and I were wondering if people would be/are interested in any
>pre/post show activities on the 11/12th.
>
>Any ideas? Any interest? Any resources? We are a bit limited since we
>*will* after all be traveling over 500 miles just to get to the show.

amy joy replies:
hurrah, lara, for taking initiative! ;)  i think a pre- or post-gathering is
a splendid idea.  something cheap is also a very good idea.  there's always
kaldi's, but maybe we'd like to try something else?  would any local person
like to volunteer to work out the details?  drew?  bruce?

--amy joy