Re: Re: REV: Peter Mulvey 11/20

In a message dated 11/22/99 11:13:40 PM, dantemm at erinet_com wrote:

>No, seriously- I'm not sure if he did "IASOYG."  I'm not quite familiar
>with that song... He did do a Beatles cover and a cover by The Artist...
>Also, I didn't buy any of his CDs, but I'm in the market... Any good
>mailorder places...?

You'd know if he did it. Not only cos it's a striking old Irish tune, but
because the whole theme is literally that of a lover stretched on his
beloved's grave, and I know Peter sings very clearly.

I'd order from his website. That way you know he's getting the money.

Oh, and Dan, I love you just the way you are-- besides, one person who makes
me snort cereal is more than enough.