Re: REV: Peter Mulvey 11/20

Ysoi wrote:
>>No, seriously- I'm not sure if he did "IASOYG."  I'm not quite
>>familiar with that song... He did do a Beatles cover and a
>>cover by The Artist... Also, I didn't buy any of his CDs, but
>>I'm in the market... Any good mailorder places...?
>
>You'd know if he did it. Not only cos it's a striking old Irish
>tune, but because the whole theme is literally that of a lover
>stretched on his beloved's grave, and I know Peter sings very
>clearly.

Hmmm... well, he played a lot of stuff.  If he played it, I might have just
not remembered... Drew, did he play it?

>I'd order from his website. That way you know he's getting the
>money.

Yeah, that's the way I like doing it normally.  It's always nice knowing
that you're putting the money directly in the artist's hand- and not going
through tons of corporate middlemen...  I would have picked one of the CDs
up at the show, but alas, I didn't... website, here I come!!

>Oh, and Dan, I love you just the way you are-- besides, one
>person who makes me snort cereal is more than enough.

If this is in response to my (poor) humor... I apologize... I think jg's
short responses to questions has had an effect on me... or something...
either that or a bad bag of crack...

And bink- sorry, I didn't know it was a "no-capital-letters" thing... my
bad.  It'll never happen again... :)

Peace,
Dan

NP: Jars - If I Left the Zoo

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/