Re: Taylor show

Sanders, Sarah wrote:

> Friends,
> This is my first time posting, so go easy on me.

Welcome and thanks. Don't feel scared. We are typically easy on people. Only if
they are rude or something do we resond harshly... :-)

> Next time I'll try not to be so shy, Jane

Just respond like Kyle, don't care about what responses you will get and then
you will find that there will be several friends that develop from the list. :-)

Hey, did ya'll know I leave for the states in 2 and a half weeks??? Amazing
really. Crazy to think about, though it will be longer till I see ya'll. :-)

Amy