Re: Pictures of the Symposium

<< anyone have pictures from Symposium? i would love to see Karin's hair
color
 and the whole band. >>

Christopher:

Well, I didn't take any pictures.  Personally i wouldn't want to.  I won't
mention any names, but the group I was with all thought Karin's hair should
really go back to the Moonlight Gardens look.  The color looked fake, and the
style to me was out of the 70's.  She had even and straight down bangs, cut
just above the eyebrow.  Didn't make her face look any more attractive (Sorry
Karin, just my opinion).  I know I had three or four other votes with me on
that one.

As of the Jack = Nick, thing.  I have to agree, thanks for putting into words
what has always been in the back of my mind, but it still doesn't change the
fact that he is my favorite band member.  Sorry - had to be different.  As
for the cutiest that night, I would hands down go with Terri.

I have calmed down considerably from that show.  Though I still will never go
back there.  JG can you send me the e-mail?  I would like to write OTR's
management as well.  Maybe if we all ganged up....

Glad to hear that someone had a better time at that show than I did.

Heather

NP: the bunny (Valkyrie) licking her water bottle.