Taylor show

Friends,
This is my first time posting, so go easy on me.
Since I had the chance to attend the Taylor show, I thought I owed it to
everyone to let you know what you missed.
I feel like a broken record whenever anyone asks me how a show was. All I
can muster up is a "It was great...". That's because as you all know, words
fail when it comes describing an otr experience.
I must tell you that I thought of each one of you as I listened to Karin
utter the words, "And I couldn't love you...". I don't know of any impending
engagements or anything, but the crowd was pleased.
The set list was pretty much the same as the Canal Street show last week.
The band wasn't quite as conversational as they were last Sat. night at
Canal Street, but they were amusing. I took along seven friends (made a few
fanatics) and they were cracking up and enjoying each and every minute. It
was nice to sit back and relax. For some reason, the first few songs made me
a bit weepy.
This was my third Taylor show, I think. The fans are great there. I wasn't
worried at all about the experience. The band got two encores, which I think
has been typical of the shows there.
I'm a bit jealous of all you who saw Peter Mulvey at Canal Street. I had the
chance to see him about a year ago deep in the wilderness of Alaska and he
was a riot. Hope you all purchased Glencree.
That's all for now. Probe more if you want small details
Everyone was dressed nicely at the show. Karin wore the same top she did
last Sat. night. Linford looked great with his hair flying out from under
his hat.  I was particularly taken with Dave in the knitted cap. He was
looking darn fine.
Next time I'll try not to be so shy, Jane