Review (not really): Symposium 11/19

Well all,

I will try to post the set list later, but for now I just have a few
comments.  The show wasn't so bad, but the crowd was absolutely the most
awful.  Smaller venues do not mean more intimate settings.  There was an
entire section of people who just paid $10 to stand around and talk all night
long.  I have no idea what you would want to pay money to do this.  They had
no respect for the band and I had this group (of about 15 total) next to me
who outright tried to out compete the band for voice.  They literally talked
louder than the band sang so they could hear themselves talk.  I over heard
an entire converasation about this one chicks dating life.  When really I
wanted to be listening to Poughkipssie.  There were little groups of these
people everywhere, you couldn't get away from them.  And the worst part is
that three of us had to take off our leather coats (it was so blasted hot in
there....) and throw them under a table.  We mistakenly thought they would be
safe because this particular table had no chairs around it and we were
standing on two sides of it, too.  HA!  This damn bitch (during the oncore)
pull up a chair and proceeded to dump her beer on top of our leathers.  Shit,
I was already angry and about to blow my top at them (they were a group of
disrespectful talkers), and that was just the last straw.  I said many unkind
words (that could be heard over top of the band, 10 feet away), and Alyssa
put her fist into the nearby wall (the most soaked coat being hers).

Karin, Linford, and Management:
PLEASE DON'T EVER PLAY THERE AGAIN!  If you come to Cleveland and need a
place to play, let us know.  We will find suitable venues.  Peabody's was
great, Brady's was crowed but respectful.  I will NOT ever go to another show
there.  Period.  I don't care if it is one of my favorite bands.

Thanks for listening to my rant,

Heather

along with Alyssa, DM and Jen (who got a knee into her back by some other
drunk chick).