re: 2 x-mas show tickets that were at one time for sale...

hi everyone!........
quite awhile ago, someone posted a message trying to sell two christmas show
tickets........i believe he/she said they were from st. louis.......but my
e-mail was so kind as to erase the message for me before i had a chance to
reply.........so if you're out there, i was just wondering if you've still
got them.....please reply to dracor4713 at hotmail_com because i plan to cancell
this address tomorrow...thanks!

lorelei