Re: REVIEW: OtR @ Canal Street 11/13/99

And Dan said:

> The only question: where would one obtain said oars?  I'll check WalMart...

I know we have one or two bright yellow oars at camp that I could borrow.
I'll check the canoe livery and see if we have any orange ones.  I am
/so/ right there with you guys.  In fact, I think that our beloved Jack
should introduce Over the Rhine's songs from now on.  He has a lovely
unassuming storytelling style, and I must admit that I enjoyed his song-
introductions much more than the "moose-antler-recycling"-style intros
we often get from certain other band members. /grins/

Take care!
Raven