Re: REVIEW: OtR @ Canal Street 11/13/99

At 01:02 PM 11/15/99 CET, Mark van Hornsveld wrote:
>>Sidenote: Hey, I heard Chasing Furies were gonna be there in
>>December... woohoo!
>
>Keep me posted on that one. If they can bring live what they promise on CD I
>must try to get them to Flevo Fest next year.

I caught a glimpse of them at the Cornerstone Fest in July... they weren't
bad, but I think I only caught one song... I think Canal Street will be a
good place to see 'em...

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+