Re: Kelsey at the Brady

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing him tonight in Springfield.  Hey,
JG, I'm glad you liked it!!  I guess raving about him incessently paid
off.. :)

New CD in Feb?  Schweet... When I talked to him at his Eaton gig last month
he mentioned a live album in the future... *That* would be killer.
"Psychogirl" won't be on the new album, but maybe a live album... plus a
live album would just totally capture the insanity that is Michael Kelsey
and Tevi Tarler... :)

But a new studio CD in Feb is fine with me.  Yay!

Dan

NP: Holly McNarland - Stuff

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+