Re: poll of the day

On Mon, 08 Nov 1999 11:12:39 PST "Amy Joy Eversole"
<amy_smiley at hotmail_com> writes:
>hello, dear ones.
>here's my question for the day, on a slightly serious, contemplative
>note.
>i know there have been numerous conversations over the years about
>favorite
>otr songs and lyrics, etc., but my question is this:  what song or
>lyric
>most accurately reflects where you're at today, right now?  this has
>definitely been a "latter days" day, where i just don't have much left
>say as i watch everyone else dance so gracefully through this darkness
>
>that's choking me a bit today...but at the same time, i'm stretching
>out for
>the hope that i know is there...i really think i'll be ok...
>
>anyone else?

Wow...I don't know if there's a song that says it any better than you
did.  I think I'm probably pretty close to "I Am A Rock" (S&G) hopefully
moving closer to "Poughkeepsie."    And then theres "Mad World" by Tears
For Fears.

'I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world.'

Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.