Re: poll of the day

In a message dated 11/8/1999 2:45:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
amy_smiley at hotmail_com writes:

> here's my question for the day, on a slightly serious, contemplative note.
>  i know there have been numerous conversations over the years about
favorite
>  otr songs and lyrics, etc., but my question is this:  what song or lyric
>  most accurately reflects where you're at today, right now?

although i cannot possibly remember the last time i posted over the rhine
relevent information (or when i last posted, for that matter), this question
caught my eye.

for me, it seems to be a *how does it feel (to be on my mind)* day, week,
month.  so many people seem to brush past, not really listening to what i
have to say.  maybe it's because what i have so eloquently presented in my
own mind turns into mush when spoken or written.  it's almost as those my
friends/acquaintances/family/schoolmates can sense me there, my fingers
running through their hair as the wind blows through it...and yet they cannot
hear me, or understand me.

amy joy...what an interesting question...and i hope your *latter days* mood
wears off soon.  or maybe the *latter days* mood is good for you.  i know it
brings me great saddness at times...and at other, great revelation.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka