(Fwd) Fw: Goreisms

Excuse me for sending a forward to the list, and you can delete it if
you want, but I thought that some laughter might be good for some
of us...I think this is hilarious....Sarah
From:           	"Eric P. Bliss" <ebliss at utk_edu>
To:             	"Todd Waller" <Toddwaller at aol_com>, "Thilla Sivakumaran" <sthilla at msn_com>,
       	"Stephanie Smith" <smith at novell_chem.utk.edu>,
       	"Sarah Sanzenbacher" <sanzenbacher at novell_chem.utk.edu>,
       	"Royal Myers" <myerscus at comteck_com>, "Randy Hayes" <ghayes at utk_edu>,
       	"Peter McKinstry" <mckinstp at pacbell_net>,
       	"Miranda Turk" <MRT037 at aol_com>,
       	"Melissa Mrozek" <mrozek at omni_cc.purdue.edu>,
       	"Lisa Rusczyk" <lisaruru at juno_com>,
       	"Lisa Kempa" <ljk4 at worldnet_att.net>,
       	"Laura Bennett" <LBennett at ucsd_edu>, "Kim Ngo" <gosmokey at yahoo_com>,
       	"Katherine Harrel" <kharrell at utk_edu>,
       	"Julie Hagler" <jhagler at bushbros_com>,
       	"Joe Searcy" <Lonbadger at aol_com>,
       	"Jody Davis" <jad at utkux_utcc.utk.edu>,
       	"Jerry Kettles" <jkettles at utkux_utk.edu>,
       	"Jean-Pierre Green" <JPGreen123 at yahoo_com>,
       	"Irene Cleveland" <irenec at u_washington.edu>,
       	"Igor Nicic" <nicicig at mail_auburn.edu>,
       	"Heather Higdon" <higdon at novell_chem.utk.edu>,
       	"Erin Myers" <myers at novell_chem.utk.edu>,
       	"Elaine Southerland" <msouther at utkux_utcc.utk.edu>,
       	"Edna McGaha" <emcgaha at utkux_utcc.utk.edu>,
       	"Dobie Giles" <dgiles at utmem1_utmem.edu>,
       	"Della Bennett" <dcb158 at psu_edu>,
       	"Dawn Shipley" <vinylbunny at mail_utexas.edu>,
       	"David Gossage" <dgossage at mindspring_com>,
       	"Chris Kolesnik" <kolesnik at novell_chem.utk.edu>,
       	"Brian Fagan" <fagan at novell_chem.utk.edu>,
       	"Brandalyn Ekmark" <bekmark at utk_edu>,
       	"Boris McCubbin" <Borismcbin at aol_com>,
       	"Anthony Norman" <tnorman at u_washington.edu>,
       	"Andy Margrave" <skiflyvol at aol_com>, "Amy Marks" <aom4 at cdc_gov>,
       	"Allison Miller" <aamiller at utk_edu>, "Brian Clay" <brianclay at pol_net>,
       	"Josh Holmstrom" <jdholmstr at aol_com>
Subject:        	Fw: Goreisms
Date sent:      	Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:08:53 -0400