Re: Well ok...

On Sun, 07 Nov 1999 10:58:04 PST "sam olson" <beautifulblood at hotmail_com>
writes:

>>From: "Kyle Howe" <howe.38 at osu_edu>
>>To: "'jason m.'" <sage07 at hotmail_com>, <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
>>Subject: RE: Well ok...
>>Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 12:43:25 -0500
>>
>>Yeah, go ahead and hide your lack of ability to form a coherent and
>witty
>>reply behind a wall of feigned indifference.  I guess when you suck
>you
>>just
>>suck
>>

>although i am one of the quieter ones on the list, i must congratulate
>you
>on your witty and rather scathing replies, kyle. i enjoy them
>tremendously.

I, too, have learned to appreciate Kyle's "witty" replies.  This,
however, was not one of them.  He can do much better.

Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.