Re: Well ok...

On Sun, 07 Nov 1999 22:24:06 PST "sam olson" <beautifulblood at hotmail_com>
writes:
>dear kyle, you have once again managed to state in the most vulgar and
>
>offesive manner how you feel. i really wish that i knew you better.
>your
>insight always makes me laugh.

Dear sweet, deluded, Sam -
Please stop sucking up to Kyle.  It doesn't become you.

 if i was offended more easily i would
>have to
>say that you were a sick individual, but since i see it from a far
>less
>emotional standpoint, i think that you are similar to me in that you
>enjoy
>the effect of anything said for shock value.  ream me out for
>assumtions or
>for whatever.

Someone else's emotional state hardly depends upon how easily you're
offended.
Offended or not - Kyle's a sick puppy.

>to the person that i really don't know, but who seems to be the object
>of
>kyle's current tirade. i wish that you weren't so offended and
>whatever. it
>makes me not want to read what you write because i know that you are
>really
>angry.

I'm confused...You don't want to read the post from the 'person you don't
really know' because he seems angry?  But Kyle to you is a witty saint?!?
 PLEASE!!!

i don't think that kyle is as emotionally involved in this as
>you
>are, so really the only person that you are hurting is yourself.

Regardless of how much Big-K might deny being emotionally involved, or
giving a f**k, any one with the smallest iota of discernment can see
right through that crap.

this
>is
>merely an objective opinion.

Nope, it's not.  It's hardly objective.

i am not trying to anger you. i just
>think that
>you are damaging yourself.

Oh, and K is doing so much to improve his soul...

Sorry to spout off, but this is becoming quite tedious.  I have to put up
with enough emotional and interpersonal crap in my real, flesh and blood
life.  I REALLY don't see the need to come here for more of it.  Not that
I'm deluded enough to think that anyone would give a flying flip through
a rolling donut, but if this list continues to go unchecked in its
vulgarity and hatefulness, I'm out of here.  I grew up a long time ago,
and I don't care to stick around here waiting for others to do so.

Hasta la pasta!

Kelvin
Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.