RE: Well ok...

Just one thing to say to you, Kelvin,  since I am really not busy at all
today and still have no desire to waste any time on you,

We've crossed swords before, and I've found you totally boring and clueless,
and anything remotely witty is completely

wasted, so here is the simply

rude and unimaginative approach.

Shut the fuck up before I bitch slap you silly with your wet noodle.

Oh yeah,  I really do care about your feelings and what you say hurts mine
deeply,  really, I shit you not.  How is your discernment working seeing
thru that crap?

kyle