Re: Kyle's rants

>Why is it that people write in to let us know they want to talk >about
>OTR,and then talk and talk and talk about Kyle, instead? I >suppose
>everyone needs to get it out of their system and whatnot, >but I wonder at
>each person that comes along, with noble visions of >coming up with *just
>the right* insult to fling at Kyle, the very >one that will make him stop.
I suppose I'm perpetuating things by doing this, but you've said exactly
what I've been thinking. If you don't like Kyle's posts, ignore them (I do).
It doesn't mean he never has anything good to say. You can't change him. It
just won't happen, especially not with some combination of words.

>What, and then we'll have a parade?
Heck, why not. I'll bring the candy, so we can throw it and perhaps knock
the daylights out of this stupid discussion.

-- Laura