Vol, Kelsey, Its goofy to be here

Ok, so you've put 2+2 and made five-

Yes- Nov.12th at the Brady, Michael Kelsey will be at the Brady and the
following night- Nov.13 (a friday and saturday) Vigilantes of Love will be
here. The next night- Vol will be playing  a wonderful dive in the coventry
neighbor hood of cleveland called the Grog Shop.

In other News- This Friday night at the Brady Chirs Carter and Andy Stephan
(both formerly of the Twistoffs- now of Stankfoot) will be playing the
Brady. Is this Good? Damn Good. for you local Kelsey fans and This is a show
not to miss. Carter maybe the only guitar/bassist I know of that could keep
up with Kelsey (who is IMprobably unpopularHO better at what he does than
Ric.

   Carter is more based in biting original material, though he does pull a
nod to Ani Di Franco and a mind blowing take on Amazing grace. Tommy the cat
I have seen him play in his sleep, and play well.

Later on for you locals there is the monthly poetry reading on the 19th,
followed by local/english blues legend Mr.Downchild on the 20th. Why he's
playing this dive I have no idea. But that'll be a good night also.

I'll go back to my book now and see you soon

(the now rather introvert)

D.M.
(but still THE d.m.