Re: We're number three! We're number three!!!

--- jeff k <jeff at fallsmusic_com> wrote:

> our singer wants to kidnap
> him and make him her slave (calm down Bink).

the singer? i thought it was *you*!

(snicker)

> And yes, Binks addition to the OTR cover thing is
> very nice indeed. Very
> cool.

thanks! i like the roger mcguin touch, myself.

> But we did have fun dancing as always. Bink went
> with us last time and
> he sure seemed to enjoy himself...it was a whole
> other side of
> him...pretty cool too ;)

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

you have no proof. there are no witnesses. remaining.

> We hope to do more shows with Bink....I
> thought our 2 sounds
> really complemented each other.

i would agree whole-heartedly! it was much fun! maybe
next time i'll have to get sahara to harmonize with
ME! this will happen again, yes.

as for dancing....

;{P}

=====