re: begging for music again

to all who responded:

thanks but no thanks for the music.  :)  guess i'll just have to transcribe
it myself.  damnit, i was hoping to not have to do that, but it will help me
in the theory department, i guess.  *sigh*

amy romania:  i really need to e-mail you, darling!  and yes, of course you
can have the music if i ever get it together!  also, i'm hoping it will stay
that date...and you know far enough ahead of time to make plans to be here!
*hint hint*  in all actuality, it's looking like a serious possibility...as
long as things stay the way they are, but i'll write you more about that
later.

jg:  weddings *are* beautiful things, but i cried more at the rehearsal and
the reception than at the actual wedding.  of course, that was because i had
to sing at the actual wedding, and i was making faces at the bride, trying to
get *her* to stop crying.  and, of course you and db will be invited!  duh!

actually, a good portion of the list will be invited.  gosh, i have no idea
how we'll be able to fit everyone into a hall for the reception...something
to ponder.

so, anyway, if anyone comes across any piano music for over the rhine's
music, please send it my way.  and jan, i would love to learn how to play *i
painted my name*.  and amy raven, i would love to learn how to play *latter
days*.  get in touch with me, please!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka