Re: Re: We're number three! We're number three!!!

In a message dated 10/25/99 11:52:16 PM, macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu wrote:

>Oh, and Ysoie dear, Bonnie really did search for two hours to find
>strawberries.  They were heavenly.  Where were you?

you?>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pantpantpant....

If only I could have been in two places at once! Dammit. But I was having
such a lovely time sitting in a dark church on the cold flagstones, with
candlelight reflecting off an electric guitar into my eyes. Lara and Chris
Emery and Creole-Chris were somewhere in the pews behind me, and Ric
Hordinski and Brian Kelly were there before me. At long last, I can finally
say I understand why Mr. Emery  waxes so rhapsodic about Monk.

I think the common consensus, however, was that we were all very glad there's
OtR in the world, and very glad there's Monk in the world, but golly, they
were fun when they were one.

Shall we all gather at the Taft show? Please? And would SOMEONE go tell
Bonnie I adore her?