begging for music again

hey kids...

does anyone have the piano music for *rhapsodie*?  i know, i know, random
request.  anyway, i *could* transcribe it myself from the cd, but that's too
much work and i'm lazy.  let me know.

oh, and jeff and binkers...i'm so sorry to have missed your show.  you'll
have to do it again!  the wedding, on the other hand, was fabulous.  i cried.
 well, when i wasn't singing, of course.  and it made me want to plan my own
NOW!

may 26, 2001 is the date.  i'm waiting very impatiently.

happy tuesday to all of you.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka