Re: Can we talk?

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:57:23 -0400 ikkabod at juno_com writes:
> what do your so called feelings that you cannot even muster enough
> will to control have to do with your acting standards?

Was this to Mark?  I guess.  Hey, be respectful.  I'd think feelings have
a lot to do with acting standards.  Some things are evocative, others are
not.  If they are evocative, they are evocative of feelings.  See?  It's
totally okay to disagree about art, too.  I happen to be un-fond of Nic
Cage.  Other people happen to be un-fond of Brad Pitt.  It don't mattah
none, 'cept I'd like the whole world to sense beauty where I sense it.
So I point to it, and I say, "Do you see it?"  And sometimes yes.
Sometimes no.  It's okay.

What's with the flame tone?

I understand there are some people out there who are un-fond of OtR.  But
not here.

Hi.

The e world is strange.  I feel like a white plastic bag blowing around
and around this list in a funny breeze.

That is all.

Fred