Re: (@) obscurity, coffee & a dream of a dying man.

Miss Lindsey of Godlove recollects nocturnal horror:

> I had fallen.  they had captured me.  they were
> circling around me, falling against me, waiting for me
> to die.
> my heart beat wildly, my eyes opened wide.  the soil
> warm and folding, waiting to cover me.
> I waited for somebody to save me.
> I was horrified and I wanted somebody to save me.

(grimacing)

baybee...

haven't i warned you, you're not supposed
to listen to Murder -before- bedtime!
it's more of a early evening thang, you know.

jeez.

(quickly ducking)

sorry Lynz, that's an awful dream.
i wish you to be blessed with nocturnal contentedness only.

anticipating less miles,

sir jayish harward

NP: Mozart - Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

"Film as dream, film as music. No art passes
our conscience in the way film does, and goes directly
to our feelings, deep down into the dark rooms of our souls."
Ingmar Bergman
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2