Re: Repost, please

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999 10:48:57 -0400, you wrote:

>Drew Vogel, being his own reward, wrote:
>>Check out www.drewvogel.com
>>
>>And buy a t-shirt!
>
>Drew, you're such a whore.  So when are the Drew Vogel leather jackets
>gonna be ready..?

As you'll see on the STOREFRONT link on www.drewvogel.com, they're
currently in development. We're having some problems embroidering
through the high-quality (thick) leather, but I'm confident that
they'll work it out. I saw an early prototype of the leather jacket
(the duster -- full-length leather coat), and it looks pretty sharp.

>BTW, happy birthday!  I was gonna try to make it down to the HAND Cafe, and
>then it struck me at 8pm, "oh, I should be down there right now!"  But at
>that point it was too late... oh well.

It was a good time. I wish you could have made it as well, although we
went WELL past 8:00!

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.               http://pharmacy.uc.edu/default.html  (513)-558-3784