Re: Quote for the day

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:39:50 EDT, you wrote:

>my my my, Andrew!
>
>looks like this could prove to be
>quite profitable for us, er, YOU.

They called me crazy for putting in a huge vacuum chamber in my
apartment. See who's laughing now!

>(by the way, i've been meaning to ask Hammermill
>about some geometry question i'd read years ago -
>do you happen to have their number off-hand?)

Ummm... Hammermill is the paper company I use for my books and other
writings, but they're not a publishing arm.

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.               http://pharmacy.uc.edu/default.html  (513)-558-3784