Re: Quote for the day

In a message dated 10/14/99 10:17:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
vogelap at email_uc.edu writes:

> Kyle & all... I tried it last night in my at-home vacuum chamber.
>  While Kyle's assertion is correct -- there's no such thing as a
>  perfect vacuum -- the one installed in my house is pretty darned
>  close. Therefore, I was able to test the theory with 99.999432%
>  certainty (rounded).
>
>  As it turns out, Sarah's professor is incorrect. The glue _does_
>  function as designed, even without the presence of water molecules in
>  a vacuum.
>
>  My literary agent is contacting the publisher of all major textbooks
>  to which this new information would apply to make sure they're updated
>  accurately.

my my my, Andrew!

looks like this could prove to be
quite profitable for us, er, YOU.

(by the way, i've been meaning to ask Hammermill
about some geometry question i'd read years ago -
do you happen to have their number off-hand?)

ejh2

NP: GLOD - _Gnosis_

One has to look out for engineers- they begin with
sewing machines and end up with the atomic bomb.
-Marcel Pagnol
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2