Re: Quote for the day

Andrew the kyle-colliding dirigible (no, it's not a fat joke.) said:

> >(by the way, i've been meaning to ask Hammermill
>  >about some geometry question i'd read years ago -
>  >do you happen to have their number off-hand?)
>  >
>  Ummm... Hammermill is the paper company I use for my books and other
>  writings, but they're not a publishing arm.

oh.

right.

must've been another company, Andrew.
what company might've that been,
and what would their contact's number be?

i was clearly mistaken. please pardon.

i only know that my desire
for contact is over a geometry question.

good day.

ejh2

NP: GLOD - _Gnosis_

One has to look out for engineers- they begin with
sewing machines and end up with the atomic bomb.
-Marcel Pagnol
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2