Re: Re: What about Headman Shabalala?

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 03:23:08 EDT Ysobelle at aol_com writes:

>Wasn't this what most of FM's _Rumours_ was about?

Now there's a name I love to hear.  The sweetest name on earth.
Oh, how I love Fleetwood Mac.  If there is a band that rivals OtR for my
attention (and there is) it's the Mac.  Call me a fool - or an old geezer
- but the Mac rules!  Best rhythm section in the world and the only band
with enough lineup changes to rival OtR.

Just a thought

Kelvin
Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.