Complete list of shows so far

Here is a breakdown of scheduled shows so far. Please make note of a few
changes.

OTR SHOWS
Oct 17      Just announced. Over the Rhine will be playing a free (please
bring               canned food) show at Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH.
Located at
            3800 Victory PKWY, Residential Mall area. The show is a benefit
                concert for Homeless Awareness. Doors open at 3pm, Show at
4pm.

Nov 13      Canal Street Tavern, Dayton OH. Tix not on sale yet.

Nov 14      Canal Street Tavern, Dayton OH. Tix not on sale yet.

Nov 19      Symposium, Cleveland OH. Tix not on sale yet.

Nov 20      Taylor University, Upland IN. Tix not on sale yet.

OTR OPENING FOR COWBOY JUNKIES

Nov 26      Heritage Theater, Brampton ON  Canada

Nov 27      River Run Center, Guelph ON  Canada

Nov 28      Brock Center for the Arts, St Catherines ON  Canada

Nov 29      Crysler Theater, Windsor ON Canada

OTR SHOWS

Dec 10      Calvin College, Grand Rapids MI. Tix not on sale yet

Dec 11      Taft Theater, Cincinnati OH. Leo Kottke opening. Tix not on sale
yet

Dec 17      Ark, Ann Arbor MI ****TENTATIVE SHOW****

Dec 18      Schuba's, Chicago IL. Tix not on sale yet.

That is all that is confirmed so far. We will announce when Tickets go on
sale for the Over the Rhine shows. OTR is taking the time off in October to
wrap up the new album. A release date is scheduled for December.

Please make sure that you are replying to OTRhine at aol_com and not actwin.com
Updated concert info www.musi-cal.com (general search by artist only)