Re: Various bits.

Ysoie --

>>Anywhere you go,I'll follow you down
>>Anyplace but those I know by heart.
>>Anywhere you go,I'll follow you down
>>I'll follow you down but not that far.
>All right, dammit! This has been bugging me for WEEKS now! What the >hell
>is this???

It's from "Follow You Down" by the Gin Blossoms. Old song, massively
popular, one of those you developed a love hate relationship with b/c they
were so constantly on the radio, they were like a disease.

Feel better now? :)

In other news, I haven't jumped up and down about the October/November
Project because (ducks) I've only heard them once. Poor little ignorant me.

BTW, Megan -- I'll be at the Taylor show. Who else?

Flap flap,
Byrde