Re: Michael Kelsey, changing strings while playing... little OTR

At 03:56 PM 10/9/99 -0400, jg wrote:
>> believe it.  He was hittin' his guitar, playing the other strings (to a
>> lesser extent than normal, I guess), and using his free hand and mouth to
>> change the string.
>
>"free hand"?   which hand, exactly, is the free one while playing the
>guitar?    i thought one was busy going up and down,  and the other was busy
>going in and out.

He often plays his guitar with only his left hand (the one on the neck).
And he does all kinds of tapping strings, hitting the guitar body, hitting
the mic, playing with his echoplex, etc with his free hand.  In this
instance, he changed his string with it.

Unbelievable.

Dan

NP: Beatles - Let It Be

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+-      This email best viewed with a computer     -+