November Project

I too was listening to the interview on WXPN and I really liked what I
heard.  A friend of mine was always raving about the October Project but
I never gave them a listen.  Does this re-formed band sound the same as
their earlier "October" stuff?  I am definitly interested in checking
them out.  Also, for anyone else in the Philly area that listens to
WXPN, why have I never heard OTR played?  It seems like they would fit
in their format perfectly.  I know they were mentioned in an interview
with Cowboy Junkies when they played in the area, but I've never heard
any of their songs on the radio.

Katie