Re: November Project

Katie,

XPN used to play OtR stuff particularily off of Eve, but i haven't heard anything at all recently. I think because no one requests it. Last time I pledged I tried to push for some airtime, but i guess it didn't work. They know Over the Rhine, but you're right... it's almost never played.

Call and request sometime! I just never think of it.
Lara