Re: Various bits.

hi.

> >Anywhere you go,I'll follow you down
> >Anyplace but those I know by heart.
> >Anywhere you go,I'll follow you down
> >I'll follow you down but not that far.
>

> All right, dammit! This has been bugging me for WEEKS now! What the hell
is
> this???

it's some Gin Blossom song's chorus.   the Gin Blossoms are, for me,  a
paradox.   I don't understand why i like ~every single gin blossom song~ i
hear on the radio,  and yet i never buy any gin blossom albums.     even
when i find 'em  at the $1, 2.50, and 5 dollar store, i don't pick them up.
why why why?     (i dunno).

next....

> Oh, and something else bugging me: I expected the November Project news to
> excite a flurry of ooos and ahhhs. We all mourned the loss of October
Project
> loudly enough. What, is everyone hibernating?

well, hibernating they may be,  we seem to have a lot of the hibernating
thing going on lately here,  but i didn't oooh  and ahhhh  because you  (or
someone) said  "new replacement singer"   so i'll defer  judgement until i
hear the new Nov. project album or ep.   maybe it'll be like the 10K Maniacs
without baby nats:  still good.  but maybe it'll be like Jefferson
{Aerospace}  without Grace:   garbage.

but, if it'll make you happy (and that's what i live for) then,

"Oooooooooh!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

damn, vigilantes of love are good!

jg