Re: Most insane album title EVER!!!

>>>Well I guess we would shorten it with
WtPHtCHTLaKWHKTtBWHGtFaHWWTFHEtRTNBtBWYMIYMSWYGSYHYOHaRTDItGoHaIYKWYSTYKWtL
IYFIWMCYKTYR

I remember reading about some village in Wales with a name that's over 60
letters long.  This was causing a problem for map makers so they came up
with a shortened name which was easier to fit on the map (don't worry, the
town *didn't* bow to the whims of Rand McNally and actually change it's
name).  Maybe the listee that was bragging about the Duran Duran show in
London could tell us the name of the town?

-Russ