Re: all apologies

Dancing on a volcano, Kelvin T Bailey <kelvinbailey at juno_com> said:

>Man, I cringed when I saw that reference to my former comment about
>'converting Jews."  Let me please apologize for that remark and clarify:
>I was not attempting to make any kind of disparaging remark about Jews or
>Judaism.  Although I am not myself Jewish, I probably have more respect
>for Judaism than any other religion, except my own.  That statement was
>made out my frustration with the whole controversy crap.  Even as such,
>it was uncalled for.  Please forgive.

>Boy, Chris, I think I know what it feels like to really dance on a
>volcano!

lol - better run that by Steve, Tony, Phil and Mike first.  I think
they still have the publishing rights.

Hey, nobody outbid me on the Steve Hackett _Guitar Noir_ CD on ebay.
I'll have Kyle hunt you down and shoot you if you try.

Thanks in advance.

>NP: LEN - You Can't Stop the Bum Rush (and boy does it stink!)

Really?  I heard part of it the other day, and I think I liked it.

Or was that Lit?

I got the new Papa Vegas CD _Hello Vertigo_, and I highly recommend
it.   It rawks da house.

Matt & I saw them open for the Verve Pipe at a free show at the Easton
Mall a month or so ago.   They blew the Verve Pipe away, big time.

--
NP: Beastie Boys _Ill Communication_

ICQ: 1355886