all apologies

Man, I cringed when I saw that reference to my former comment about
'converting Jews."  Let me please apologize for that remark and clarify:
I was not attempting to make any kind of disparaging remark about Jews or
Judaism.  Although I am not myself Jewish, I probably have more respect
for Judaism than any other religion, except my own.  That statement was
made out my frustration with the whole controversy crap.  Even as such,
it was uncalled for.  Please forgive.

Boy, Chris, I think I know what it feels like to really dance on a
volcano!

Kelvin

NP: LEN - You Can't Stop the Bum Rush (and boy does it stink!)