Re: day's events

>I saw a guy in the hallway today wearing the GDBD t-shirt.  I thought I
>was well within my rights to say 'Hey, you're wearing an Over the Rhine
>t-shirt," and did so, thinking he would be thrilled to discover someone
>else in that institution who had even heard of OtR.  Instead he looked at
>me as if I were some warthog-faced buffoon and said nothing.  I

of course, i would be (and have been) thrilled to discover that a random
stranger shares my love for over the rhine.  but maybe this guy was just
having a bad day... (after all, GDBD is a good album for when one is feeling
melancholy)  let's give him the benefit of the doubt!  btw, kelvin, do you
happen to be at the southern baptist seminary?  'cuz at the blue jordan
fest, i was with two people who go there and happen to be otr fans--there
may be more kindred spirits out there than you had imangined!

anyway,
amy joy