Re: day's events

> If some stranger walked by you and said "Hey, you're wearing an
> Over The Rhine t-shirt," (assuming, of course, that you were indeed
> wearing such a thing), how would you respond, if at all?

Well, since this happened to me at a Conoco, and I got too caught up in
gushing about the band, and the person had that look like they were too
full of my words and drove off quickly although diplomatically,  I guess
I would be a little more reserved the next time...

Or maybe I would chase their jeep like a nut!

(Still laughing at the thought of that!)

:)

-m