day's events

WE GOT RAIN!  YIPPEE!

I saw a guy in the hallway today wearing the GDBD t-shirt.  I thought I
was well within my rights to say 'Hey, you're wearing an Over the Rhine
t-shirt," and did so, thinking he would be thrilled to discover someone
else in that institution who had even heard of OtR.  Instead he looked at
me as if I were some warthog-faced buffoon and said nothing.  I guess,
after chatting with you'se guys, I expected a little more cordial
response.  Or am I overestimating y'all's kindness?  So... little poll
here... If some stranger walked by you and said "Hey, you're wearing an
Over The Rhine t-shirt," (assuming, of course, that you were indeed
wearing such a thing), how would you respond, if at all?

Just a pointless question.

Kelvin