Re: day's events

Yes I would probably say something to them and I have before. I typically
don't tell them the obvious "Your wearing an OTR t-shirt" but I do say
somthing like "oh do you like OTR?" THat usually begins a conversation.
TOnight one of my roommates friends came in our room and was talking to us
he looks up at my wall and then says oh my god you like OTR? Which then lead
us into an hour and a half OTR conversation. It was fun and the second one I
have had because of the poster.
oh well i am off to eat some chocolate now,
Later
Debbie

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:43:33 -0700, Kelvin T Bailey wrote:

> WE GOT RAIN!  YIPPEE!
>
> I saw a guy in the hallway today wearing the GDBD t-shirt.  I thought I
> was well within my rights to say 'Hey, you're wearing an Over the Rhine
> t-shirt," and did so, thinking he would be thrilled to discover someone
> else in that institution who had even heard of OtR.  Instead he looked at
> me as if I were some warthog-faced buffoon and said nothing.  I guess,
> after chatting with you'se guys, I expected a little more cordial
> response.  Or am I overestimating y'all's kindness?  So... little poll
> here... If some stranger walked by you and said "Hey, you're wearing an
> Over The Rhine t-shirt," (assuming, of course, that you were indeed
> wearing such a thing), how would you respond, if at all?
>
> Just a pointless question.
>
> Kelvin

3174685 ICQ number
when I look up to the sky at night I want to go chase the stars but like the
catcher in the rye
I want to stay where you are - Over the Rhine

Over The Rhine