Re: day's events

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:31:56 PDT "Amy Joy Eversole"
<amy_smiley at hotmail_com> writes:
 btw, kelvin, do
>you
>happen to be at the southern baptist seminary?  'cuz at the blue
>jordan
>fest, i was with two people who go there and happen to be otr
>fans--there
>may be more kindred spirits out there than you had imangined!

Why, yes, actually I am.  How did you guess?  I'm not a student there,
though,  I just work there.  Pray tell who these two were.  Were they by
any change Daniel and Mandy.  They're pretty good buddies of mine and, as
far as I know, the only OtR fans on the campus (except, of course, for
the possibly rude guy on the staircase.)
Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.