RE: (G/g)od

> I don't have any content here.  I just thought it would be a good subject
> header.

Sure.

> Or a really bad one.

Either way works for me.

> Maybe the worst one possible.

Nah, a worse one would be something like:
"Kyle shaves his pubes at OTR show"
or
"Please help Chris get laid"

> Over the Rhine isn't a Christian band.  Over the Rhine is a Christian
> band.  Do not discuss.  Discuss.  Discuss with us.  Disagree.  Don't
> agree.  Disagree.  I feel numb.  I feel numb.  Too much is not enough.

Don't bring Over The Rhine into a perfectly good discussion of possible
and/or potential god(s).

> PS: Amy Joy: Asswipe box?  What the hell is an asswipe box?  :)

A place where one compartmentalizes asswipes, of course.

HTH, HAND!

--
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP:  Tori Amos _To Venus And Back_